Here’s 16 reasons I love mountain biking.
1. If a zombie apocalypse happens and freeways are backed up, mountain biking gives me a way to survive.
2. Mountain biking helps me lose weight, while having a great time.
3. I get to meet awesome people and ride with great friends.Riding Northshore Trail with the coaches from the Huntsville High School mountain bike team.
4. When I feel bummed out, stressed or depressed riding makes me feel better.
5. Mountain biking is more fun than watching TV.
6. I have a sense of accomplishment when I conquer a new obstacle.
7. I have something to spend all my excess money on (HA! Totally a joke… mountain biking is soooo expensive.)
8. It’s more fun than road riding.
9. My mountain bike humbles me every time I get on the trail with the wrong mindset or feel like I’m the best in the world. There is always someone better than me.
10. My butt doesn’t hurt as much when riding on my mountain bike.
11. I get to spend time riding with my wife.
12. There isn’t a lot of wind noise while you are carving through the trees.
13. It’s fun to explore new places and trails.
14. If fuel costs skyrocket and go to $10 a gallon I will be physically prepared to begin commuting via bicycle.
15. When I’m mountain biking, the real world is the furthest thing away from me.
16. On my mountain bike I don’t have to worry about flat tires because I use tubeless tires.
Why do you love Mountain Biking?
Don’t just leave me hanging now, be sure you list some of your reasons for loving mountain biking in the comments section below.
Did you enjoy this article?
Get Free Updates